A full night’s sleep!

It happened to me again..

I slept through the ENTIRE night!

It is hard to explain what a miracle a full night’s sleep is to someone who doesn’t struggle in this area. By struggle, I don’t mean tossing, turning and restless legs flopping around..I don’t really have that. My issue is waking up, hoping it’s morning and it’s only 1:30..going back to sleep..waking up again..hoping again..and it’s only 2:30..then 3:45.. that’s my struggle.

So what’s different?

Two things have changed; I am faithfully taking vitamins and minerals every day and I’ve been drinking one glass of green tea every afternoon.

Could it be the B12? the D3? the tea?

Who knows.. but other than these two changes, nothing is different in my life..except the full night’s sleep of course..and man, am I LOVING it!

screen-shot-2021-02-24-at-6.34.07-am

There was actually a good article about sleep in the Jan/feb issue of Good Housekeeping

This year? What did they say? Any easy answers? All I know is that when I open my eyelids and see that it’s 5:36am..like it was this morning..I just want to break out into a happy dance. I am on a serious roll here..possibly too soon to celebrate, BUT this has been going on for almost a week!

Yes, so it might still be on the stands. It talked about the right bedding, room temp and body temp, essential oils, lighting, pre bed rituals. It was pretty good article. I might try the pillow they recommended

Gonna look for it!

I’m so glad! I’m going to have to try vitamins and greet tea!

Can’t lie..I don’t adore green tea, but I read a book about breast health and the doc advised 2 cups of green tea with lemon every day. I figured I can do that.. two is a bit much for me, but one I can do.