I’m a Gummi girl in a Gummi world…🎶

When I was little, I could down an entire bag of Gummi bears in minutes.

Who am I kidding, I still can!! So imagine my delight years ago, when Gummi vitamins made their debut at the stores.

Corn syrup? Check

Artificial flavors? Check

Colors not found in nature? Check

Enough vitamins and/or minerals to satisfy this consumer? Check

Enough gummi goodness to make me not care either way? Check, check, check.

Hey, I’m one of those sorry adults who just cannot seem to swallow those honkin’ vitamins..esp the ones with calcium. 😶 Once on a road trip, I had to make a wheels on fire emergency exit off I-95 in Nowheresville, South Carolina, pull into a Jack in the Box and down a greasy biscuit STAT so I could clear one itsy bitsy teenie weenie Advil from where it had lodged in my throat.

This is not my fault! 🤨

So anyway, as I take a moment this morning to be grateful for miracles like the Covid vaccine, I’d like to add an extra note of thanks for those fun and yummy Gummi vitamins without which I would clearly be zinc deficient. 😉

Now, if we could just try to get these Covid vaccine formulas into Gummi bears..

gummy vitamins were a life changer for me

All joking aside, if I want to take ANY vitamins they have to be liquid or gummies. I’m not 100% sure why I can easily wolf down a hunk of cheese but a calcium pill gets stuck– but I’m done trying to figure it out. It’s gummies all the way.

I have a very hard time swallowing pills in general and many are horse pill size. I’d rather take two tiny tablets of something, rather than a monster tablet, and dummies have solved the problem for me.

Dummies are so under appreciated! HAHAHA!!! (sorry) I know you meant gummies..but had to laugh!

what can i say??)))))

I’m all about the gummy vitamin

3. Not all gummies are created equal. I don’t normally eat them, but my husband brought home a kind…I am obsessed with! Yesterday my daughter bought gummy earrings!! You’re right, it is a gummy world!

Yes it is!!!