5 Great gifts for under $100

In “honor” of Cyber Monday, here are my top five gift recommendations under $100. These are items I have purchased and loved over the last year:

Coming in at number 5, these tortilla bowl makers have elevated our dinner “game” in the simplest way. Anything you put in crispy tortilla bowls automatically looks (and tastes?) better! Great gift for the foodie on your list!

#4– After watching The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix, we immediately bought a chess set. Grab one if you can find one, they are HOT commodities this year thanks to the series!

#3– I LOVE MY BOSE! This powerful, little speaker allows me to hear my audiobooks without straining or stopping what I’m doing to listen.. including swimming!

#2– What’s NOT to love about a soft robe?? ( A new robe is like a box of chocolates…everyone LOVES getting one!)

My number ONE gift under $100 for 2020 is hands down, the Alexa activated coffee maker. It’s SOOO silly, I know, but these three little words “Alexa, coffee on” put a smile on my face before my feet hit the ground every morning!!

Those are my top five recommendations…what are yours?

Ok, not done yet but loving Queens Gambit. The clothes!

..the music!…the mid century modern decor! (You might not be there yet..)

Just watched that episode last night. What a show!

Yup- fun to watch for fashion and decor and listen to for the music as well! A veritable “feast for the senses!” 😃(How’s that for a fawning comment? 😂)

FYI…the Brooklyn museum online is doing a virtual tour of the costumes for Queens Gambit….

REALLY!!! I’m going to check it out- THANKS!!