It’s too easy to be angry all of the time..

(Originally posted Jan 23, 2020)

Sounds strange, doesn’t it?

But being angry all of the time is about as easy as it’s ever been.

And so much of our anger is directed towards other PEOPLE isn’t it?

Which begs the question:

How much better, more enlightened, more intelligent, more loving, more giving, more caring, less self-centered and superior do we really think we are?

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.47.14 AM

Thanks..honestly it came from a place of realizing that I’ve got some stuff to work on in myself..otherwise I’m just one more angry (condescending) person out there.

You are so spot on!

It’s like the default emotion of our generation..if you’re not angry- you must not be engaged cause baby, there’s SOOO much to be pissed off about! 🤬

So true! People say to me…doesn’t it make you mad….but to be mad all the time is not the most productive use of our time…

Not only is it exhausting, but I feel like a “tool” – esp when someone else (media at large) is complicit in mass provocation. ugh..go away.

2. KINDNESS says:

3. It’s scary isn’t it? Makes me so sad seeing what going on in our beautiful country. But you are spot on. For me, it takes so much more energy to be mean than it does to be kind…so I’m opting for kindness any day…all day

Me too Denise..

4. Efrona Mor says:

I hear you there, very easy to be irritable! Angry! Just tired! But there is hope.. hang in there!

I think if I skip reading the headlines in the morning, it might help..🙄