🙉🙈🐵- The three (mon)keys to a happy vacation..

vaca4

See no evil 🙈- A thoughtful and helpful choice as you close the curtains upon arrival at your fully occupied, beachfront hotel to hide your room’s direct view of the parking lot…

vaca5

Speak no evil 🐵- Such great discipline for times like this when your husband (who made the hotel reservations and forgot to request beach view) produces a nice bottle of wine to share in your now darkened room and the cheap opener breaks apart in his hands…

vaca8

And last, but certainly not least…Hear no evil 🙉- A critical skill to develop when the (smaller than pictured on TripAdvisor) hotel pool is chock full of little screaming, running, splashing “guppies”…😉

1. lovetotrav says:

Too funny 🙂 My day has started with a smile. Enjoy!

Trip was great..but our hotel- yikes. Let’s just say it wasn’t the Four Seasons..frankly, it wasn’t even two seasons…but hey, it’s not like we spent too much time in the room.

1. lovetotrav says:

Exactly… when it is just a place to sleep, you can deal with it much better. Different if it is a winter retreat, then the hotel plays a more significant role. Glad your trip was great.

I’m afraid I’ve turned into a bit of an old travel snob..can you imagine if I were going to Egypt with you…? 😨

3. lovetotrav says:

I am sure you would be fine once you got there, after the flight! I have seen some pics recently and you can really upscale your travel there if you would like. All kinds of restaurants and hotels are available. We could make sure you would be comfortable! 🙂

That’s too funny…..I totally forgot I have to GET THERE FIRST!!!!!!! 😱 ✈️

2. asklotta says:

Hahahaha! Great advice!

The pool full of kids seemed much less bothersome once I had my tropical drink. 😜

3. heyjude6119 says:

Great attitude!!

Sometimes you just gotta laugh…